A Radiant Opportunity! | Written Interview with CMYK.cosplay
Anime and cosplay fans continue to look forward to every CosplayPH event, as the organization consistently brings renowned cosplay talents from around the world to meet and inspire the local community. At Anime and Cosplay Expo 2026, fans had the chance to meet this year's international guest, CMYK.cosplay, a cosplayer celebrated not only for his captivating stage performances but also for the intricate costumes he personally crafts.
Known for his exceptional craftsmanship and eye for detail, CMYK.cosplay has built a reputation for creating stunning costumes using carefully selected fabrics and materials that bring each character to life in his own unique style. His passion for costume making, competitive cosplay, and stage performances has earned him admiration from fans and fellow cosplayers across the globe.
(source: https://www.facebook.com/acxpo)
Team Gensokyo had the wonderful opportunity to sit down with CMYK.cosplay to learn more about his cosplay journey, some of his most memorable experiences, and the exciting projects he hopes to bring to life in the future.
Interview
For those who are just discovering your work, can you tell us a little about yourself and how you got into cosplay?
CMYK.cosplay:
"I'm a cosplayer who loves stage performances and competitions. Over time, I've built up my experience and became known for crafting my own costumes. I love choosing unique fabrics and materials that fit each character in my own style, which is what many people follow me for, and I truly appreciate their support."
What's the funniest or most memorable thing that's happened to you while cosplaying?
CMYK.cosplay:
"Winning the championship at GICOF! It was such a happy moment because I got to cosplay a character I deeply love. Plus, meeting friends from different countries and sharing our passion for cosplay together made it an unforgettable experience."
Can you tease any upcoming cosplay projects you're excited about?
CMYK.cosplay:
"I really want to cosplay the entire Akatsuki group from Naruto, adding my own unique costume details—including Konan, of course!"
We would also like to extend our sincere gratitude to CosplayPH for inviting Team Gensokyo as one of the official media partners for Anime and Cosplay Expo 2026, and for giving us the opportunity to interview CMYK.cosplay. We truly appreciate your continued trust and support in allowing us to share these inspiring stories with the cosplay community.




Comments
Post a Comment