JAM Artists Respond to Team Gensokyo’s Questions Ahead of Cosplay Mania 2026!

 MANILA, PHILIPPINES — Are you excited for Cosplay Mania 2026 and this year’s highly anticipated JAM Concert? Because we definitely are!

With the event just around the corner, the excitement is already building among anime, cosplay, and Japanese music fans—and we’re here to make that excitement even bigger!

Team Gensokyo is incredibly grateful to have the opportunity to send written interview questions to this year’s JAM Concert artists Nami Tamaki, MindaRyn, and ZAQ, who generously shared their thoughts, memories, and excitement about returning to the Philippines and performing for Filipino fans.

From Nami Tamaki reflecting on more than 20 years of her musical journey with Gundam SEED, to MindaRyn looking forward to reconnecting with Filipino fans after her previous Cosplay Mania appearance, and ZAQ sharing what “Sparkling Daydream” means to her even after all these years, their answers give fans a more personal glimpse into the artists we’ll soon be seeing on stage.

So, before we see them LIGHT UP the JAM Concert stage, let’s hear directly from the artists themselves!


JAM Artists Respond to Team Gensokyo’s Questions!

Nami Tamaki ‘s Responses



  1. Many fans discovered your music through Gundam SEED and have continued following you for more than 20 years. What has it been like watching an entire generation grow up with your songs?

多くのファンは『ガンダムSEED』を通じて音楽に出会い、20年以上にわたって応援し続けています。歌とともに一世代が成長していくのを見守ってきて、どのように感じていますか?

→本当に長い時間作品と共に私の楽曲も愛してくれていることに感謝しています。

私も「Believe」を歌った頃は14歳だったのですが、当時聴いてくれていたみんなも大人になって元気に今でもライブに会いにきてくれる事はとても嬉しく思います。

I’m truly grateful that, even after all this time, you’ve continued to love not only the series but also my music. I was only 14 when I sang “Believe,” and it makes me incredibly happy to see that everyone who listened to it back then has grown up, is doing well, and still comes to see me at my live shows even now.

  1. What was it like returning to SEED with “Reborn” after so many years?

長い年月を経て『Reborn』で再びSEEDに戻ったとき、どのように感じましたか

→20年続けてきて良かったと、一つの夢が叶った瞬間でした。

ガンダムSEEDは私にとって特別な場所なので、ファンのみんなにも「Reborn」を聴いた瞬間2003年に戻ったような懐かしくもあり新鮮な気持ちで聴いてもらえるような曲を作ろうと思いました。

It was a moment when I felt that I was glad I had kept going for 20 years. A moment when one of my dreams came true. Gundam SEED holds a very special place in my heart, so when I was creating “Reborn,” I wanted to make a song that was something nostalgic, yet at the same time fresh and new, and would make fans feel as though they had been transported back to 2003 the moment they heard it

  1. Finally, what message would you like to give to your Filipino fans who will be seeing you in Manila? 

マニラで会えるフィリピンのファンに、どのようなメッセージを伝えたいですか?

→国境を超えて応援してくれて本当にありがとうございます。

玉置成実に出会ってくれた事、好きになってくれたことに感謝しています!

これからもずっと楽しんで応援してもらえるように成長したパフォーマンスをお届けしていきます!

Thank you so much for supporting me from overseas. I’m grateful that you found Nami Tamaki and came to love my music! I’ll keep growing as a performer and do my best to bring you performances that you can continue to enjoy and support!

MindaRyn's Responses



  1. What are you looking forward to the most about performing at Cosplay Mania 2026?
    Cosplay Mania 2026でのパフォーマンスについて、一番楽しみにしていることは何ですか?

    What I’m looking forward to the most is being able to meet everyone at Cosplay Mania again! The first time I performed there was in 2022, and I received so much energy from all the fans. Everyone welcomed me so warmly, and it became such a special memory for me.

    Now, four years have passed, and I have so many new songs and updates to share compared to the last time I was there. I’m really excited to finally perform those songs for everyone and show you how much has happened over the past four years. I honestly can’t wait to sing together and make new memories with everyone at Cosplay Mania 2026!


  2. You've recently released “Your delta,” which is the theme song for Mobile Suit Gundam Arsenal Commander ver.β. What can you tell us about the song and the experience of working on it?
    最近、’Mobile Suit Gundam Arsenal Commander ver.β’の主題歌である「Your delta」をリリースされましたね。この楽曲や、制作のプロセス(エピソード)について教えていただけますか?

    “Your delta” is a song about breaking free from the way you’ve always thought or done things, and having the courage to take a new step in order to create a different outcome. It’s also about moving forward with trusted friends and companions by your side.

    The song is the theme song for Mobile Suit Gundam Arsenal Commander ver.β, and this is actually the second time I’ve had the opportunity to sing a theme song for a Mobile Suit Gundam card game. I feel incredibly honored to be involved again.

    Gundam is such an iconic and beloved franchise, with passionate fans all over the world. So being able to become even a small part of this long-running and powerful universe means so much to me. I’m really grateful for the opportunity, and I hope everyone enjoys “Your delta” together with the game!


  1. If you could create an original song for any anime or game franchise that you haven't worked with yet, what kind of world would you want the song to belong to?
    もし、まだ関わったことのないアニメやゲーム作品のためにオリジナル曲を作れるとしたら、どのような世界観の作品(曲)を手がけてみたいですか?

    I’m not even sure if I’m allowed to say a company name this directly, but I’m going to say it anyway! lol I’m a huge fan of Square Enix. They’ve created so many games with incredibly powerful and memorable music, and I love a lot of their franchises.

    Especially the NieR series. The music in that series is just so beautiful, powerful, and unique. I’ve always said that one day, I would love to have the opportunity to sing a song for a game, and if I could ever be involved with the NieR franchise in some way, I would be incredibly happy. It would honestly be a dream come true for me.


ZAQ’s Responses



  1. Welcome to the Philippines! What are you looking forward to most about performing for Filipino fans?

フィリピンへようこそ!フィリピンのファンのために公演するにあたって、最も楽しみにしていることは何ですか?

(回答)フィリピンの皆さんに直接会って、一緒に音楽を楽しめることが一番楽しみです!アニソンや日本語の歌を通し、「音楽って楽しい!」っていう気持ちを一緒に共有できたら嬉しいです。当日は思いっきり楽しみたいと思っています!フィリピンの皆さん、会場でいっぱい声を聞かせてください!


Personally meeting and enjoying music with everyone in the Philippines is what I have been looking forward to the most! It would make me happy if we could share together the “Music is fun” feeling through anime and Japanese songs. I intend to enjoy the performance day to the fullest! Everyone in the Philippines, let me hear your voices a lot on stage!


  1. Sparkling Daydream” remains incredibly popular even years after Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! aired. What does that song mean to you today?

『Sparkling Daydream』は、『中二病でも恋がしたい!』の放送から何年も経った今でも、非常に人気があります。その曲は、ご自身にとってどのような楽曲ですか?

(回答)「Sparkling Daydream」は、私にとってやっぱり特別な曲ですね。この曲でアーティストとしてデビューしたので、私の音楽人生の“始まり”みたいな存在でもあります。当時、アニソンシンガーになりたくて何年もいろんなアニソンを聴いて勉強していて、「私の中のアニソンってこういうもの!」という気持ちを100%詰め込んで作った曲なんです。そして、何年経っても皆さんが歌ってくれたり、ライブで盛り上がってくれたりするのは、本当にありがたいことです。私にとって「Sparkling Daydream」は、昔の曲というより、今でも皆さんと一緒に育ててもらっている曲です。


[Sparkling Daydream] is expectedly special for me. I debuted as an artist with this song so it’s also something like the “beginning” of my music life. During that time, I wanted to be an anime song singer so I listened to different anime songs and studied for many years. It’s a song that I made and 100% packed with “This is the kind of anime song that is within me!” sensation. I’m really thankful that no matter how many years have passed, everyone is singing and getting hyped up with that song. For me [Sparkling Daydream] is more of a song that I cherish with everyone even to this day, rather than a song of the past.



  1. You've reached fans all over the world through anime music. What does it feel like knowing that people who don't speak Japanese can still connect deeply with the emotions in your songs? 

アニメ音楽を通じて世界中のファンに届いていますが、日本語を話さない人々が楽曲の感情に深く共感できることについて、どのように感じていますか?

(回答)すごく嬉しいです。言葉が分からなくても、メロディーや歌声から感情を感じ取ってもらえるのは、音楽の素敵なところだと思います。特にアニメは、作品そのものが国境を越えて届いていく文化なので、その作品のために作った曲も一緒に世界へ連れて行ってもらえるのが嬉しいです。


It makes me very happy. I think that the wonderful aspect of music is, getting people to feel the emotions through the melody or the singing voice, even without understanding the words. Especially since anime, the titles themselves, are a culture that goes beyond borders; having those titles carry the song created for them around the world brings me happiness.


🎤 See You at the JAM Concert!

Reading the responses from Nami Tamaki, MindaRyn, and ZAQ makes us even more excited for what's waiting for us at Cosplay Mania 2026!

Three incredible artists. Three unique musical journeys. And one massive celebration of anime music and Japanese pop culture.

From the nostalgia of Gundam SEED, to MindaRyn's return to Cosplay Mania after four years, to the timeless energy of “Sparkling Daydream”—there's definitely a LOT for fans to look forward to.

And this time, we won't just be listening to their songs through our headphones or watching them through our screens.

WE'LL BE SEEING THEM LIVE IN THE PHILIPPINES! 🔥

Team Gensokyo would once again like to express our sincerest gratitude to Nami Tamaki, MindaRyn, and ZAQ for taking the time to answer our written interview questions and for sharing their excitement and happiness about performing for Filipino fans.

We would also like to extend our heartfelt thank you to CosplayPH for giving Team Gensokyo this wonderful opportunity to interview the JAM Concert artists and connect with them ahead of their performances.

And now, TODAY IS THE DAY! 🎉🔥

It’s the FIRST DAY OF COSPLAY MANIA 2026!

The wait is finally over, so let's all enjoy the event, celebrate our love for anime, cosplay, Japanese music, and pop culture, and make amazing memories together!

Whether you're attending the JAM Concert, meeting your favorite artists, taking photos with cosplayers, checking out the booths, or simply enjoying the atmosphere—HAVE FUN AND ENJOY COSPLAY MANIA 2026! ❤️✨

Most importantly, always remember to stay safe, look out for one another, and enjoy the event responsibly.

See you all at Cosplay Mania 2026!
LET'S MAKE THIS ONE FOR THE BOOKS! 🔥🎤✨

#CosplayMania2026 #CosMania2026 #JAMConcert2026 #NamiTamaki #Mindaryn #ZAQ #CosplayPH #TeamGensokyo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🌟 MIKU EXPO 2025 Manila: A Night Filipino Vocaloid Fans Will Cherish Forever

Aoi Shouta at Cosplay Mania 2025 — A Voice That Connects Hearts

JAM Artists Light Up Cosplay Carnival 2026: Exclusive Interview with halca, Who-ya Extended, and Naomi Payton